Monday, March 21, 2011

Questions About Wordpress and Blogger..

I'm wondering things.. I wanna make theme for my WordPress blog but guess what, I don't even know how to make it!?! I have already learned things about WordPress, and guess what, still, I couldn't make it!! The problem is, my sidebar couldn't be widgetized even though I've followed the instruction.. Sweat a lot for this kinda stuff.. But I hope, I'll understand how to work with this stuff soon..
Anyway, this is the place if you want to learn how to make WordPress theme:
    If you have more information about making WordPress theme, please tell me..
    For me, it is easier to use Blogger than WordPress.. But I wonder why does Google make WordPress blog easier to reach than Blogger in fact Google is cooperating with Blogger..
    Maybe someday I'll get all the answer.. I hope I'll be better soon in understanding about many things..

    No comments: