Monday, March 28, 2011

Ruli And Train..

That kid is singing all the time.. His name is Ruli.. He is five years old.. Ruli likes train very much.. 'Naik Kereta Api' is his favorite song.. 'Naik Kereta Api' in English is 'Traveling With Train'.. Do you like traveling with train? I do like traveling with train.. It's not as good as European train actually.. Indonesian train I mean.. But I always enjoy my traveling with train because I can see the rice field when I'm traveling with train.. I like rice field because it is so Indonesia.. You know what, even though Ruli likes train very much, he hasn't ever done the long trip traveling with train even for once.. It's expensive for him.. For me too actually.. For most of Indonesian, traveling with train isn't cheap at all.. The operational cost for train is expensive.. That's why the train ticket is expensive too.. Maybe someday Ruli can do travel with train with his own money.. Or maybe someday Ruli can bring the cheaper train for Indonesia.. But how if someday when Ruli could do travel with train, he couldn't see the rice field anymore??

No comments: