Monday, March 14, 2011

This Isn't a Story About Mass Media (part 2 -the end)

  • Zka
This isn't as interesting as I thought.. They are all look smart but then I realized that all of them are stupid.. One more thing I realized is the television is not even a mass media.. That's why this writing's title is 'This Isn't a Story About Mass Media'.. Because I've just realized that the television is not a mass media but actually politician *or maybe a clown who tries to be politician?*..
  • Zka: Anyway JZ, which TV do you work to?? Why did you act like a commentator at TV??
  • JZ: What are you talking about Zka?? I didn't make any comment at all..
  • Zka: Yes you did.. You've just given the reader some comments about me *and about that clowns too*..
  • JZ: What's wrong with that? All that I've said is true, isn't it??
  • Zka: Yes it is..

_the end_

No comments: