Thursday, March 3, 2011

I don't know how to call this writing actually..

I feel like I am Nobita.. But actually I'm just the 'Nobody'ta.. Hahaha.. I act like Sartre *the one who knows his own values*, but actually I don't know who Sartre is.. I feel like I'm flying in the sky like helium balloon, but actually I've fallen down to earth because run out of gasses.. I'm crying but actually I'm laughing at my life *how funny my life is*.. I pity my own life but actually there are many people who suffer more.. I love being me because I'm great.. I love being me because I have my own values.. I do believe that someday this life lessons change me into a good person.. I do have many dreams.. I am a dreamer.. I'm crying a lot, but I am grateful, at least crying avoid me to do the bad things.. I do like looking from various side.. I do like thinking various thing.. Like kids who believe on the tooth fairy, I do believe with my own way that I will get the best result as long as I have the good will..

_Nobodyta_

No comments: