Thursday, March 3, 2011

Story About ‘Writing My Biggest Regret’

I don’t have any regret in my life actually. I’m happy to be me. Sometimes I made a mistake, but the mistake I’ve made gives me some lessons about life. I know that every single thing I do has its own consequences. So, when the consequences come to me, I have to be responsible with that. I don’t know what I’m talking about actually. All I know is, my biggest regret in my life is to feel like the one who doesn’t know about everything. I don’t even know what regret is in part of speech (actually).
Finally I know what thing I regret now. I couldn’t speak English fluently when I was in speaking test. Yeay! I found it! I found the thing I regret now! How clever I am. But still, the thing I regret the most is being someone who doesn’t know about everything. I wonder why the Earth is doing the revolution and rotating all the time. I wonder why I do wonder about everything. I don’t know what I’m talking about actually. I'm just wondering why I’m being stupid all the time. I have to study about everything more and more. I want to be a great person. I hope someday my biggest regret will transform into the thing I thank the most.

Yeay!

No comments: