Thursday, March 3, 2011

Story About 'My Country'..

I do love my country.. Do you know why? Because all of the citizens here are clowns... I mean it.. I don't even know why this country is called 'developing country' in fact none of the thing here is developing.. 'Developing country' in bahasa Indonesia is 'Negara berkembang'.. Mungkin karena masyarakatnya suka menanam KEMBANG... At least my father does that.. Planting I mean.. Planting the flower called Anggrek or in English is Orchid.. I do like my own definition of 'developing country' because none of the thing here is developing and because many of citizens here are farmers.. I like to play Harvest Moon the game from Playstation because it has the value about farming.. I like to play the game FarmVille on Facebook because it is also about planting.. I like the value about farming because it is so Indonesia..
You know what, I feel like I'm the greatest person in this world when I read my own writing.. The writing isn't good at all actually.. But I'm proud of being the one who has many dreams..

*I'm getting tired of thinking what should I write next.. So, let it be
"to be continued"

Okay.. Let me continue..
Do you know why I said all of the citizens here were clowns..? Because we should have to be a rich farmer, in fact we are a poor labor of other country's company or factory.. We are now clowns.. we're not Indonesian anymore.. This fact is amusing.. But we are a clown.. we should make other person feel amused with us.. That's our job.. Work for the factory more or less 12 hour a day.. With only $200 a month... Being pressed all the time with the strict rules.. Threatened to be fired because using a mobile phone.. That's funny right? But that's the fact about us.. Indonesian who doesn't look like Indonesian anymore.. We used to be a farmer.. Indonesia used to be a rich country.. So, let's dream.. We are clown.. But we still can have our own dream right..?

2 comments:

Ayu said...

I am falling love with you just by reading your posts. A great writer.

Keep writing, am a fan :)

Zka said...

I'm a fan of you too.. Haha..