Thursday, March 10, 2011

This Isn't a Story About Mass Media.. (part 1)

  • Zka
And finally.. Here I am.. In this party.. Party isn't really my thing actually, but I like the atmosphere in it.. I like to observe other people.. I like to have some conversations with them to know their point of view about things.. But about drinking and other hedonism things else, I think that aren't my thing at all.. I like this party because I can ask many peoples here their point of view about my role idol.. How lucky I'm can stand here with these kind of people..They are all looks so smart.. This is just unpredictable moment in my life..
  • JZ
Look.. How stupid Zka is.. Being there, feel excited with that kind of people.. having conversations with apathetic, idiotic, stupid, 'brainless' people there.. How naive Zka is.. Zka never knew that peoples there are clowns who have unclear writing, unclear TV programs, unclear radio programs, and other unclear things else.. Look!! How stupid Zka is.. Talking to TELEVISION?? The television isn't even a human!! What the television knows about Zka's role idol anyway?? Zka was never ever realized that there's no one care about Indonesia..

'To be continued'

No comments: