Sunday, July 10, 2011

Story About Social Network... Part 1..

Zka June 
to whom it may concern... just wake me up from this nightmare....
Zka June 
Morning has come.. But I didn't feel any different.. Still, I'm crazy..
Zka June 
It is very natural for a baby to be stronger.. I am 25 years old.. It should be easier for me for being stronger..
Zka June
don't tell anyone that I'm crazy.. ;)
Zka June 
Morningblue.. Fear.. just leave me alone this morning...
Zka June 
nightmare I can't face.. to the Rain.. Rainbow.. Rabbit.. or another R.... just give me the strength..
Zka June 
For you again: Tell me how do I face the fear?? Can you just do that for me?? Remove it from me??
Zka June
This is for you: I'm not afraid of losing you.. But I'm afraid of losing your love.. *adapted from Indonesian song :D*
Zka June 
I hope this life lesson change me into a better person...
Zka June 
It doesn't make me feel happy.. But to be alone is better than to be afraid of Fear..
Zka June
what do you think about Bilangan Fu by Ayu Utami? It is confusing.. 
What do you think about Kite Runner?? I don't think anything because I don't understand at all.. LOL..
Zka June 
tomorrow morning I'll be surprised with what I have done this night...
Zka June 
come out moon.. come out WISHING STAR*???*... come out.. come out.. Wherever you are... *OST - Winnie The Pooh*
Zka June 
writing nonsense all night long to avoid the FEAR...
Zka June 
No need to say sorry Mark.. It is okay to be accompanied by your product.. At least I don't have something to fear.. Except if you wanna close down this social network.. LOL..
Zka June 
Mark Zuckerberg, your social network is my only best friend now.. I think I'm as weird as you are..
Zka June  
You are my heart beat the reason I breath.. *Lemar - Another Day*
Zka June 
Lemar - Another Day... Lemar - Another Day... Lemar - Another Day...
Zka June 
to the Fear.. please just leave me alone.. and though I'm afraid of being alone, it is better for me to be accompanied by Loneliness than Fear..
Zka June
is it really over, between us two?
then why don' t you love me?
the way that i still love you
so many mistakes made in so little time
girl im so regretful, i must of been out of 
my mind
Zka June 
can't face this.. hate this part of my life..
Zka June 
sumarwodjo1 played SOCK for 21 points and zka played MIC for 16 points..
Zka June 
zka played LEZ for 33 points.. *to be honest, I don't know the meaning of it*
Zka June 
sumarwodjo1 played DEAD for 10 points.. *playing scrabble online*
Zka June 
Today is the last Levofloxacin.. today's meeting is dr. Waluyo.. and tomorrow will be dr. rr rahayu..
Zka June 
and someone said I called a name in sleep..
Zka June 
Z stands for Zeppelin.. but I'm not a Zeppelin.. I'm just the falling balloon.. Z stands for Zombie.. yes I am Zombie..
Zka June

to the Mars.. please forgive me..
Zka June  
I can't face this part of my life.. I cannot turn back because I do respect and care with the Rainbow, Rain, Rabbit, and another R....

Zka June 
This part of my life is called "The Falling of Helium Balloon.."
       

No comments: