Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Story About Princess and Rabbit..

One day, a beautiful Princess met a rabbit named Rabbit.. Then she started to talk to Rabbit as she was very much curious with the rabbit..
"Hi.." the princess opened the conversation..
"Hi beautiful Princess.." Rabbit answered..
"What are you doing here?"
"Hmm.. I'm just doing nothing.."
"What is doing nothing actually, Rabbit?"
"It is when you were thinking or daydreaming about something then your friend asked you what you were doing, you can answer with I'm doing nothing.."
"Oh I see.."
"What did you see?"
"I saw you.. With your innocent face.."
"Haha.. I'm Rabbit anyway.. What is your name beautiful princess?"
"You do know that I am a princess, how could you don't know my name?? And you are a rabbit, why were you named Rabbit?? It's totally ridiculous.."
"That's me.. The most ridiculous rabbit in this universe.."
"Is that true??"
"You decide.."
"Ok, I believe in you.. Would you be my friend Rabbit?"
"Only if you give me all your love.."
"But how to do that?? It is so impossible.. As you know, I've already engaged with the one I love.."
"You decide..."

-the end-

No comments: