Friday, March 4, 2011

title cannot be left blank...

This is a story about my Father *again*.. He has a beautiful garden.. He has orchids, chili, tomato, dragon fruit, mango, coconut tree, and many other plants on his garden.. He is a lecturer at two universities in Indonesia.. I'm proud of having a father like him.. He's smart and he has his own value to be a good human.. He is selling organic fertilizer too.. Do you know the fact about organic fertilizer my father sells? The fertilizer is made from fermented catfish.. Knowing that fact makes me think about all vegetarian who eat fruits and vegetables fertilized by fermented catfish.. lol.. I can't imagine..
Anyway, the fertilizer my father sells is a good stuff.. It's not damage the soil structure.. It can prevent the pests without chemical pesticide.. But being organic fertilizers seller isn't as easy as being chemical fertilizers seller.. Do you know what it means? It seems simple, but believe me, there is nothing simple here in Indonesia.. But I do love my country still.. Hehe.. And I believe, someday Indonesia becomes the greatest country in the world.. Amin..

2 comments:

Ayu said...

... and losing the simplicity of things is detrimental. The older we grow, the more we know the ugly truth. That's why we love kids (Eh??)..

cheers!!

Zka said...

The more I know the ugly truth the more I dream..